Wine Teasers is a fun, lighthearted activity for people who enjoy wine! Teams of players answer questions, discuss topics, loot virtual wines from each other, and more.
Wine Teasers is perfect for wine-tastings, informal get-togethers, staff training, and even personal reference for learning or when shopping for wines.
Wine Teasers comes with 100 questions, each with its own hint and discussion paragraph; 30 wine bottle cards with labels, description, and food pairings for real wines available throughout the U.S; quick-start rules card and full rules sheet; pronunciation guide; and 4 hint credits.
Difficult to easy.
DOES NOT INCLUDE WINE. Cheers!
Maximum bottle diameter 3.5"
The rules, in a nutshell
1. Teams take turns reading questions to each other.
2. If you can't answer the question on the first try, you get a hint.
3. If you answer without using the hint, you advance a little faster than if you had needed the hint.
4. Once a question is answered correctly, you get to follow the Cellar Step (each question has its own cellar step).
5. The Cellar Step lets you select a wine Bottle Card for your team's wine cellar. Watch out for those Cellar Steps that let you loot or exchange with the other team!
6. The first team to collect 6 Bottle Cards (one in each of 6 categories), wins the game!