This unique coffee table is crafted using authentic recycled barrels come from the famous Tennessee Whiskey and Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey distilleries (yeah you know the ones). Every time a whiskey barrel is used to age a spirit, it is referred to as being a 1st generation, 2nd generation and 3rd generation etc. barrel. 3rd generation barrels could be used for as many as 10 years to age whiskey and/or bourbon. Most of our tables are made from barrels from 2nd and 3rd generations.
These original authentic whiskey barrels are hand finished. Most of the barrels are exposed to the outdoors at the distilleries. It takes considerable amounts of time for the craftsmen to hand sand and finish these barrels so they look like brand new furniture pieces. Many coats of sealant are applied to give them the new look and smooth finish.
- Coffee Table Measures Approximately: 43L x 34W x 19H Inches
- Thickness of the top is approx 1 - 1 1/4 Inches
- Top is made from pine
- Top has an actuator to prevent top from falling
- Designed in the USA from an Authentic Whiskey Barrel.
- The coffee table top lifts for additional storage.
- No Assembly Required for this Whiskey Barrel Furniture Piece.
- Handmade from reclaimed wood salvaged from old structures and barrels with original bung.